ENDED: Mega Meltdown Event

CodyBot-Bar.jpg


4.png
Blue moon…. Now I need an orange
 
Mystery Frag
Sale $5
Retail $0
CC Pink Constellation
Sale $44
Retail $80

​

​
 
Blue moon…. Now I need an orange
Correct!

My wife drinks this beer sometimes. I like a nice citrus beer or a shandy on a hot day. Shandies are great because they have lower alcohol content too so you don't get hammered while day drinking haha
 
UC Headless Horseman Lepto
Sale $86
Retail $150
UC Wicked Ridge Psammocora
Sale $39
Retail $100

​

​
 
Never thought about it that way. lol. Speaking of shandies what about a
Leinenkugel
 
UC Green Lantern Yuma Ricordea
Sale $79
Retail $150
Electric Oompa Loompa
Sale $44
Retail $100

​

​
 
TCR Iridium
Sale $69
Retail $220
RR Beast Mode Favia
Sale $46
Retail $120

​

​
 
Never thought about it that way. lol. Speaking of shandies what about a
Leinenkugel
They make a good one as well! I like to do my version of a shandy. Sounds strange, but hear me out! Regular american lager (I usually use Coors Light), fill the cup up about 2/3, throw in a couple cubes, then fill the rest with Fresca. It's a fantastic drink on a hot day with a nice grapefruit twist, plus lower alcohol. Again, more day drinking if that's what you're doing.
 
WWC Stellaria Chalice
Sale $59
Retail $120
JF Psycho Rainbow Rim Favia
Sale $38
Retail $120

​

​
 
They make a good one as well! I like to do my version of a shandy. Sounds strange, but hear me out! Regular american lager (I usually use Coors Light), fill the cup up about 2/3, throw in a couple cubes, then fill the rest with Fresca. It's a fantastic drink on a hot day with a nice grapefruit twist, plus lower alcohol. Again, more day drinking if that's what you're doing.
That sounds interesting. I will absolutely try it.
 
That sounds interesting. I will absolutely try it.
I use an insolated cup too. The metal kind. Keeps it cold all day. But I have bigger ice cubes, so two does the trick. You want enough to keep it cold, but not enough to dilute the drink too much. Or just skip the ice cubes if you like.
 
UC Plutonium Lepto
Sale $44
Retail $100
UC Lava Micro Lord
Sale $5
Retail $80

​

​
 
SC Dynamite Chalice
Sale $168
Retail $300
UC Hyper Gypsy Blasto
Sale $39
Retail $120

​

​
 
I’m starting to feel like I’ve done a fair bit of drinking in my day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new