ENDED: Mega Meltdown Event

UC Fuzzy Navel Litho
Sale $54
Retail $100
UC Gung Ho Favia
Sale $29
Retail $80

​

​
 
CodyBot-Bar.jpg


9.png
 
Scare Games
Sale $79
Retail $200
Ultra Corals Mystery Box
Sale $125
Retail $250

​

​
 
UC Fake Fantasy Chalice
Sale $145
Retail $300
Hyper Gypsy Blastos
Sale $39
Retail $120

​

​
 
UC Blue Eyed Girl Leptastrea
Sale $45
Retail $100
Emeralds on Fire
Sale $48
Retail $180

​

​
 
Samuel adams
Correct!

Consistently one of the best Oktoberfest out there. The local breweries seem to vary from year to year, but theirs is consistently solid. Can't go wrong with their original lager either. IT'LL GET YA DRUNK!!!
 
UC Big Top Micro Lord
Sale $56
Retail $150
ER Bubonic Bounce Mushroom
Sale $145
Retail $300

​

​
 
I will say back in the day the color changing mountains were interesting.
 
GloWorms
Sale $29
Retail $80
UC Red Devil Lepto
Sale $5
Retail $40

​

​
 
Queen of Mean
Sale $86
Retail $150
UC Stardom Stylo
Sale $36
Retail $60

​

​
 
Green Bay Packer
Sale $21
Retail $35
Candy Crush
Sale $45
Retail $180

​

​
 
Solar Circus
Sale $146
Retail $350
JF Burning Banana Stylo
Sale $34
Retail $80

​

​
 
I will say back in the day the color changing mountains were interesting.
Hahaha I love that gimmick! It's the most insulting thing I've ever seen next to the Miller Lite bottles that had the "vortex" in the necks to create a spiral. Coors: You're too stupid to know if your beer is cold or not, so we will help you out. Miller: We know you just want to get this in your stomach as fast as possible without tasting it, so we expedited that for you.
 
UC Lava Rim Chalice
Sale $29
Retail $80
BSA Sun God Lepto
Sale $24
Retail $45

​

​
 
Hahaha I love that gimmick! It's the most insulting thing I've ever seen next to the Miller Lite bottles that had the "vortex" in the necks to create a spiral. Coors: You're too stupid to know if your beer is cold or not, so we will help you out. Miller: We know you just want to get this in your stomach as fast as possible without tasting it, so we expedited that for you.
I forgot all about the vortex. lol.
 
CodyBot-Bar.jpg


FINAL SCORE

TITLE GIF.gif


@ReefKatz - 9
@Tellie-Vision - 1

Not sure if y'all can win multiple prizes, but I'll find out and award the prize to the qualified winner. Next game and prize coming up shortly!

Oh! @ReefKatz Given the choice, would you rather have the GC or the hat? Let me know.​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new