ENDED: *Sweet 17 Anniversary LIVE SALE*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Screenshot_20210127-213245.png
i got these guys! They are sweet!
UC Blue Raven Blastos never disappoint... there's plenty on this sale :)

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your favorite coral that you've gotten from Zoanthids.com or what are you looking to get this live sale?

Murder hornet!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HAPPY 17TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

Y'all have been amazing customers over the last 17 years, so now it's time for us to give back to y'all! Hello, I'm Cody and I will be running games for this sale. We will be showing our gratitude by giving out amazing prizes this sale, including Gift Cards, Free Shipping, delicious Texas BBQ shipped right to your door, a Maxspect Gyre, a Neptune Apex, and a Neptune Trident!!!

oh my.gif

Before we get to games, I have some house rules to go over with you:

-You must purchase a coral to be eligible for prizes

-One prize per person (If you win a second prize, you get to choose which to keep and the runner up in the second game receives the prize that you did not choose)

-The prizes will be redeemable for future purchases, not this live sale

DOUBLE THE DAYS, DOUBLE THE PRIZES:

Apex.png
**APEX CONTROLLER** - (1 entry for each item purchased on SATURDAY during the Sweet 17 Live Sale, 1 extra entry if you purchase your Shipping Module before the sale begins on Saturday, 1 extra entry for signing up for the Zoanthids.com Newsletter - form at bottom of Zoanthids.com)
-Winner announced at the end of day 1 of the sale on Saturday-
Trident.png
**TRIDENT** - (1 entry for each item purchased on SUNDAY during the Sweet 17 Live Sale, 1 extra entry if you purchase your Shipping Module before the sale begins on Sunday, 1 extra entry for signing up for Zoanthids.com TEXT ALERTS form available by clicking on "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!" blue bar at the bottom of Shop.Zoanthids.com)
-Winner announced at the end of the sale on Sunday-
Maxspect.png
*GYRE* -Multiple entries available throughout the Live Sale during surprise Blitz sessions
-Winner announced April 22nd-
200-Gift-Card.png
*$250 Zoanthids.com Website Credit* for the R2R ROLL CALL RAFFLE WINNER - Enter EVERY DAY From now thru SATURDAY by Answering the QUESTION OF THE DAY IN THIS THREAD. 1 Entry PER DAY
-Winner announced April 22nd-
Multiple-Prizes.png
*Multiple $50 Gift Certificates, Free Shipping Gift Certificates, and Mystery Frag Prizes* - (To winners of the fun live games and contests that will be posted throughout the sale, so stay with us for the entire party!)
-Winners announced throughout both sale days-
Blacks-Barbecue.jpg
*Blacks Barbecue Sampler* - ($130 Value, Feeds 6-10) - Come hang with us on Saturday and Sunday to find out how you can win the best barbecue available, delivered right to your door!

As some of y'all know, I like to get started on games the day before the sale starts so stand by for a game coming at you shortly!

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
SURVIVOR: ZOA ISLAND

It's kill or be killed on the island, and now it's time for the crabs to get to work. I put eight Zonthids.com signature corals on the island, and each round, the crabs will eliminate one zoa per round. There are three crabs and the first one to walk over a zoa icon eliminates that zoa. Post your guess for which zoa will be the final survivor in this thread, an those that guess correctly will be entered into a raffle to win a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

The game will run until the first coral is posted for sale tomorrow, and the winner will be announced shortly there after. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

Here are your contestants:

PINK MINEFIELD 1.JPG

HUSTLER 1.JPG

MURDER HORNETS 1.JPG

murder-hornets-1-jpg.2131732

INCEPTION 1.JPG

SNITCH 1.JPG

BUBBILICIOUS 1.JPG

EVIL EYE 1.JPG

GRIM REAPER 1.JPG

Last edited:

HuskerZoaLover

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME

It's kill or be killed on the island, and now it's time for the crabs to get to work. I put eight Zonthids.com signature corals on the island, and each round, the crabs will eliminate one zoa per round. There are three crabs and the first one to walk over a zoa icon eliminates that zoa. Post your guess for which zoa will be the final survivor in this thread, an those that guess correctly will be entered into a raffle to win a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

The game will run until the first coral is posted for sale tomorrow, and the winner will be announced shortly there after. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

PINK MINEFIELD 1.JPG

HUSTLER 1.JPG

MURDER HORNETS 1.JPG

INCEPTION 1.JPG

SNITCH 1.JPG

BUBBILICIOUS 1.JPG

EVIL EYE 1.JPG

GRIM REAPER 1.JPG

Snitch

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME

PINK MINEFIELD 1.JPG

HUSTLER 1.JPG

MURDER HORNETS 1.JPG

INCEPTION 1.JPG

SNITCH 1.JPG

BUBBILICIOUS 1.JPG

EVIL EYE 1.JPG

GRIM REAPER 1.JPG

Inception :)

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QoTD Friday: "What is your favorite coral that you've gotten from Zoanthids.com or what are you looking to get this live sale?"

My UC Evolution Duncan is doing great! Can't wait until it gets bigger!

66-88-1137-UC-Evolution-Duncan-BR2_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Daved4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
NEW GAME

PINK MINEFIELD 1.JPG

HUSTLER 1.JPG

MURDER HORNETS 1.JPG

INCEPTION 1.JPG

SNITCH 1.JPG

BUBBILICIOUS 1.JPG

EVIL EYE 1.JPG

GRIM REAPER 1.JPG

Hustler

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back