ENDED: Winterfest Live Sale Thread

Hello Tuesday delivery friends... and everyone else!

You have up until 2pm the Day Before your delivery date to add to your order and have it added to your shipment.

Just place an order on the website and it will be automatically combined!

Here are the available items on the After Sale:


https://zoanthids.com/collections/live-sale
After-Sale-Banner.jpg
 
Hello Tuesday delivery friends... and everyone else!

You have up until 2pm the Day Before your delivery date to add to your order and have it added to your shipment.

Just place an order on the website and it will be automatically combined!

Here are the available items on the After Sale:

https://zoanthids.com/collections/live-sale
After-Sale-Banner.jpg
Is shipping delayed? Mine was supposed to be here today and hasn’t been shipped. I took the day off work to make sure I was home @Zoanthids
 
Is shipping delayed? Mine was supposed to be here today and hasn’t been shipped. I took the day off work to make sure I was home @Zoanthids
The order was shipped, unfortunately it looks like UPS had a delay only in your area. I have sent you an email.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new