enders game

  • Thread starter Thread starter IBEW41
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IBEW41

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
143
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone see it yet?how close to the book is it.the whole series of books are well written wonder if there will be a series of movies also
 
I saw it last night. It was entertaining, but the directors have to skip over a good portion of what is covered in the book due to time constraints. I would say this caused some slacking in character development, but overall it gave a decent sense of what the book is all about.

I'd recommend waiting to watch it during a matinee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
 
I read and loved all the books. Don't need to see the movie. It's also disturbing to find out what a messed up sociopath the author is too. Would make going feel a lil creepy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new