Enhancing sps colors with trace elements

  • Thread starter Thread starter acromike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

acromike

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2014
Messages
197
Reaction score
9
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello fellow reefers:
Recently started using Red Sea coral color program. I am getting great results. Curious to know what others think about the Red Sea line versus KZ versus Fauna Marine.

I don't do many water changes at all and use the triton base elements. I did a triton test and found I am low in potassium strontium and iodine.

Having good results with the Red Sea line.
I have friends who use kz and swear by it. Has anyone compared kz to Red Sea? Is one better than the other?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new