Enjoy my 100 gallon mixed reef

Mason Michalski

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
228
Reaction score
118
Location
Kentwood
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this up for a little over a year so far

01ABECCB-4679-4ECB-AEFB-0B03FB7F5491.png
 
Tank looks great. Need more info, what about your method, lights, process?

I am sure we could all benefit from some secrets of your success If you care to share.
 
Yeah and more pictures for sure we like pictures here :)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new