Enough oxygen for puffer

Mikemilly245

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
307
Reaction score
93
Location
Us
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 20260206_154115_E9C43131-137D-44EF-A065-13C81D9B43BE.mov


So originally was only gonna be in here for a couple of weeks but this new tank project is taking a bit longer than anticipated 😅

Will He be okay for maybe a month like this ? He’s only ever been in a tank with a sump and lots of flow so I’m a bit worried when I see him chillin on the bottom lol
Never been breathing hard that I’ve seen
 
If you're water is testing good then I see no problems. And good food
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new