Entire Collection For Sale!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143gadgets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very interested and would like to talk, please call me at 262-707-7505.
Thanx
Guy
 
not a discussion thread... it's a selling thread... pm the seller if you have questions or comments...

Thanks...

*Update From Maus* Agreed, and my apologies. I didnt mean to anger anyone or cause any drama.
 
Last edited:
not a discussion thread... it's a selling thread... pm the seller if you have questions or comments...

Thanks...

If you are actually considering buying, why don't you send him PM.
If not, move on.
Most of the frags in the pic is really is in big size, some have 10+ eyes.
Best of luck with the sale.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! Quite a few offers, but no taker yet.


The freebies will include, a couple of scolys, a red plate, some palys, a few other chalices, and some rainbow acans.
 
I need this gone. Last time offer...
$4250 SHIPPED!!!!
 
If you are actually considering buying, why don't you send him PM.
If not, move on.
Most of the frags in the pic is really is in big size, some have 10+ eyes.
Best of luck with the sale.
Why are you jumping all over the guy. Let him speak his mind. :bigsmile:
 
not a discussion thread... it's a selling thread... pm the seller if you have questions or comments...

Thanks...

Better watch it man. lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
not a discussion thread... it's a selling thread... pm the seller if you have questions or comments...

Thanks...

+1 Finally someone else who is thinking straight
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, nice collection!!! I checked my lotto tickets and I didn't win and I still enjoy being married, so I'll have to pass...lol Bump for a nice LE collection and the lucky reefer who buys it..
 
not a discussion thread... it's a selling thread... pm the seller if you have questions or comments...

Thanks...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If this isn't gone by Sunday, I'll be breaking it up. Let me know what you like and we'll work it out. Every order includes a freebie!
 
not a discussion thread... it's a selling thread... pm the seller if you have questions or comments...

Thanks...
 
there's soooooooo many! CANT DECIDE!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new