Entry Level->Medium->High End Zoas for Sale

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am growing out a good amount of zoas atm ranginf from orange bam bams to speckled kraks to WWC AOI zoas. As these zoas are fragged I will be placing them on this thread for sale. For the higher end zoas lower polyp counts around 5 or less will be available as they take longer to grow. I am in the bellevue area. I also NEED to note I have a small RED PLANARIA infestation in my tanks but a natural method is in place to manage them. I also have aiptasia in my sump which another method is in place to take care of those. All frags will enter my main display if they are not already to remove any algae, aiptasia, etc before going to the new owner. I prefer to know at least 1 day ahead before we meet so I can make sure your frags will be clean.

Right now I have 2 high end zoa frags available. 1x 3-polyp WWC AOI Zoa and 1X 1 massive polyp and 3 smaller polyps GB Rainbow Trolls. The pics include the frag as well as a mother colony shot. (One in blues and one in my "daytime lighting". And of course I have Blue eyed Blondies, bloomers, rastas, pandoras, and mohawks. Let me know if you are interested in any of these :).

WWC AOI Zoa
IMG_1085.jpeg

IMG_1086.jpeg

IMG_1093.jpeg

Gb Rainbow Trolls:
IMG_0780.jpeg

IMG_1087.jpeg

IMG_1094.jpeg

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you are on the edge of buying any of these zoas above and or any other corals from me, let me know ASAP. I am selling off a good portion of my frags to a LFS this week. But I wanted to give you guys first dibs on any corals you may want from me and have a choice out of the larger/ better colored specimens before I sell them off!

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was going to hold onto both of these frags and just grow them out. But I have gotten ALOT of inquiries about buying single polyps. Well I decided to take the chance on cutting the rainbow trolls into singles and was able to get 2 single polyps and one with 2. I would take some pics but the glass is dirty. If you are interested in getting a frag let me know(these will need to heal before I will deliver them). Pricing will vary depending on if you buy just this or other things on top. let me know if you are interested.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 94 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back