Epoxy and hints for aquascaping wet

jonnyglass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting ready to order up some of KP Aquatics aquacultured live rock and coming up with a plan for creating an aquascape. Any thoughts or experience using either "JB WaterWeld" or "Z Spar Splash Zone"? I've seen some information about the Z Spar being used by public aquariums, however I don't know if there are any issues using it on a smaller-scale tank. It does seem to be well suited for sticking things together under water. Any other hints or suggestions? I am going for a modern aquascape with some arches, a cantilever and some other fish hidey-holes.

Stephen8169301

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I'm getting ready to order up some of KP Aquatics aquacultured live rock and coming up with a plan for creating an aquascape. Any thoughts or experience using either "JB WaterWeld" or "Z Spar Splash Zone"? I've seen some information about the Z Spar being used by public aquariums, however I don't know if there are any issues using it on a smaller-scale tank. It does seem to be well suited for sticking things together under water. Any other hints or suggestions? I am going for a modern aquascape with some arches, a cantilever and some other fish hidey-holes.
I’ve read people do superglue and sand don’t know never did it so idk if actually works they say it bonds like concrete

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back