• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment for sale!

Item Price
25$ - 200$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

stasher59

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
21
Location
milford
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had some bad luck tearing my R biceps and rotator cuff so shut down my tank. The following is for sale pick up in Trumbull, CT. Will ship if it makes sense. Will also send pics if interested everything listed was used for 4 months.

1- 2 Jabao 150’s 70$ each
2- Aquatop SP7-Uv internal filter with UC-75 sterilization 65$
3- Maxflow dc water pump mwp 2300-210$
4- 2 Nicrew HyperReef 200 gen 2 200$ each buy both will throw in controller
5- Tunze Osmolator 3 auto top off-180$
6- Proclear 10 gallon auto top off reservoir 100$
7- Jabao Programmable Auto dosing pump-40$
8 - Ridgid 10ft Cord 10 outlet 2 USB-A 4200J Surge Protector-25$
9 - Hygger Adjustable Aquarium Heater- 30$
 
That probably would not be worth shipping it would cost more than the actual pump.
 
I can pick up one of the lights if it does not go through with the shipping ask. glws. lmk. thanks.
 
How much for 1 light with controller shipped to 92780 Tustin CA
 
Lights and dosing pump sold everything else still available
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new