Equipment for sale

MyTonyTiger

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
14
Location
Lafayette, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Macon county, TN.
I upgraded last January to a Nuvo 100 tank so I have a few things I'm looking to get rid of.
Willing to trade for coral or sell for reasonable offer.

local pickup only.
  • 39 gallon tall tank. I've had it 20 years. I resealed it about 10 years ago and it's in great shape.
  • Trigger Systems Sapphire Sump - 26 inch
  • misc. pumps.
  • about 80lbs of Marco dry rock.
Thought I might mention it here in case anyone was interested.

~Tony
 
I'm in Macon county, TN.
I upgraded last January to a Nuvo 100 tank so I have a few things I'm looking to get rid of.
Willing to trade for coral or sell for reasonable offer.

local pickup only.
  • 39 gallon tall tank. I've had it 20 years. I resealed it about 10 years ago and it's in great shape.
  • Trigger Systems Sapphire Sump - 26 inch
  • misc. pumps.
  • about 80lbs of Marco dry rock.
Thought I might mention it here in case anyone was interested.

~Tony
Prices and pics will be helpful
 
The stand is free to anyone who wants it. While it will support a full tank, it looks like crud.
Tank has the remains of coralline algae, but some TLC will take it right off. After I tore it down, I cured the rock in bleach water for about 3 weeks, then let it air dry in the sun. I was used some of it in my new tank. What is left is mixed with some new rock and put back in the tank. I have additional rock in another tote as well that is part of the estimated 80lbs I have. It is clean but I recommend curing any dry rock you get (regardless of source) as standard practice.

Tank = $175
Sump = $125
Rock = $120 for all of it (guessing) . But we can weigh it and sell at $1.50 per pound.

Here are some pictures. The tank is not cleaned up, and it is sitting on my covered carport.

1674415909692.png

1674416513204.png

1674416551409.png

1674416474335.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new