• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment in North NJ

Item Price
8
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
If anyone is interested in 500GPD RODI, lets made a deal. I'd like the boxes out of my garage.

Also I found 15lb of Reborn Calcium Reactor media, this is the original old media that disappeared within the last few years. Should be enough to fill the reactor and run for a few years at least. I am happy to include it for free if someone picks up reactor and peristaltic pump as a package.
 
If anyone is interested in 500GPD RODI, lets made a deal. I'd like the boxes out of my garage.

Also I found 15lb of Reborn Calcium Reactor media, this is the original old media that disappeared within the last few years. Should be enough to fill the reactor and run for a few years at least. I am happy to include it for free if someone picks up reactor and peristaltic pump as a package.
Do you have any pictures
 
Here's everything that's listed, happy to package some of these into grouped discounts:
Anion / Cation DI Resin, 2 bags of each, sealed. $40
57Watt Aqua UV bulb - brand new - $50
15W Hang on back Aqua UV, used for 3 weeks, I ended up with a larger unit: $140
Refractometer - $10
Algae Turf Scrubber Lights - Brand new, extra set for the older 302 Aquatics unit - $10 each (I have 2)
Brand new Radion XR30 G4 Diffuser - $75
Geo's Reef Calcium Reactor 618 - $300
Watson Marlow 520 Peristaltic Pump - $500 - This is a work horse that will outlast all of us.
Neptune Gear:
* DOS slightly used - $200
* DDRslightly used - $150
* Brand new and still sealed MXM - $100
500GPD Reverse Osmosis gear to complete setup from iSpring. All you need to add are the housings and the filters with the membrane from amazon and you have a setup with 2 years filter supply. - $200
 
IMG_9498.jpeg
 
Attached a pic of the RO. I am personally using the same system for my tank and all our drinking water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new