Erin O's 75G Build

CONGRATS...never had a doubt! get some r&r..be waiting for them pic's :) great job,again congratulations :cool:
 
A couple of weeks ago, I got stepped on while I was turning horses out and broke my pinkie to on my left foot. Then, while I was riding a few hours later, the horse I was on ran my foot into a big, wooden speaker pole, and dislocated my big toe on my right foot (I thought that one was broken too, but thankfully, it wasn't). It was NOT a good day for my toes lol
Ouch!..thought I had it bad. Two surgeries on the same foot to straighten bone/pinky toe. First surgery went great until the screws didn’t hold and the bone separated. The second surgery was to remove screws and replace with a metal plate and four screws. That was a success until I broke the pinky toe..twice. Now it’s worse than it was before the original surgery.
The tank looks awesome! :)
 
I like to think so. I hope so! Lol

I'll do my best. I don't know if I'll have anyone (friends or family) there tomorrow, but I will on Sunday :)
If I wasn’t so far away, I’d be there :)
 
Here are my 3 favorite photos from the horse show
20200714_074835.jpg
20200714_074809.jpg
20200714_074911.jpg
 
no videos from weekend??
 
no videos from weekend??
No. I didn't have anyone there to video for me on Sunday, and the videos from Saturday were terrible. I'll see if I can find a better videographer for the August show lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new