• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Erin O's 75G Build

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Man, stop giving me homework. I already posted all the names for you once, LOL! I am going to call it Jenny. How’s that? ;Hilarious
I went back to your thread and found the names. Bookmarked them. ;Facepalm

Last edited:
OP
Erin O

Erin O

View Badges
Reaction score
Glad you made it through power outages. Beautiful wrasse do you know what it is?
I’ll do my best keeping up on your build thread
Thanks! He's a McCoskers. He's not doing too well right now. He's gotten kind of splotchy and an he has ragged fins. He's hiding a lot, but still a voracious eater. I've fed food medicated with both kanaplex and metroplex, but I haven't seen a change. There's some speculation that he's being bullied by the clowns, but I haven't seen it, so I can't confirm. Hopefully I get it figured out soon

Corals.com

Crabby48

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Also I removed a few fish think they wore bulliy’s seeing the chase or nudge one in awhile. Turned out it was my favorite fish when I wasn’t around. I used a Wyze and would peek around the corner. Eventually they bullied when I was around but took months

OP
Erin O

Erin O

View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about him
I will say someone is bullying. My experience wrasses don’t do well with being bullied.
When they are stressed color get Pale and or splotchy.
I've been trying to catch him, but I haven't had any luck yet. I decided last night that I'm going to try to catch the clowns and move them back to the 10 for the time being. Hopefully, the wrasse will bounce back after that.

hello ,where we at ?? update please 125,75 sump?? :p
mama.. we want to come home;)

WP_20200928_22_40_51_Pro.jpg WP_20200928_22_41_10_Pro.jpg
I'm hoping that Rod will be able to take some time off of work next month so he can build the stand. Once that's done, things should get rolling pretty quickly. And he's still saying no to the 125 getting switched, the party pooper. He's even saying no to a 536g with sump! Can you believe that?! ;Hilarious ;)

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

How concerned are you about high phosphates in your tank?

• VERY Concerned

Votes: 105 20.1%
  • Somewhat Concerned

Votes: 297 56.9%
  • NOT Concerned At All

Votes: 114 21.8%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 6 1.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors