Erin O's 75G Build

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
next box!!;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
V__49D1.jpeg

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, here's some (not ver good) pics of Franklin and Hope ;Joyful
20201119_142909.jpg
20201119_142954.jpg
20201119_143013.jpg
20201119_143106.jpg
That's so awesome to see. Love at first sight haha. Awesome. When I first introduced my male they swam right up to eachother like they met at the club and immediately started dancing lol.
Very cool to watch them together.
Need to look into getting another pair.

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's so awesome to see. Love at first sight haha. Awesome. When I first introduced my male they swam right up to eachother like they met at the club and immediately started dancing lol.
Very cool to watch them together.
Need to look into getting another pair.
That's exactly what they did, too! They got their wiggles on and that was it LOL

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the corals in first to pictures?
The first are cabbage leathers (they're a little angry in that pic; they had just been walked on by a hermit crab lol). The second one is a hydnophora, from my understanding.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all! Glad to be of service :)

4th pic zoas may be orange oxide but it kinda looks like you have some green coming in on the skirt? How long have you had these?

5th pic looks a lot like Nirvana but it’s not too detailed and in white lights. A closer pic with a filter (like through orange glasses) would be helpful. Alternative IDs could be blowpop, gorilla nipples, or jokers. But that’s all based on the 5th pic which makes them look purple with a green skirt :)

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all! Glad to be of service :)

4th pic zoas may be orange oxide but it kinda looks like you have some green coming in on the skirt? How long have you had these?

5th pic looks a lot like Nirvana but it’s not too detailed and in white lights. A closer pic with a filter (like through orange glasses) would be helpful. Alternative IDs could be blowpop, gorilla nipples, or jokers. But that’s all based on the 5th pic which makes them look purple with a green skirt :)
I got them both on November 7th. I don't have a filter yet, but to me, the ones in the 5th and 7th pics have a speckled purpleish oral disk with a green skirt. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge! Thank you, so much!

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got them both on November 7th. I don't have a filter yet, but to me, the ones in the 5th and 7th pics have a speckled purpleish oral disk with a green skirt. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge! Thank you, so much!
It’s no problem! Less than a month ago is probably too quick to morph unless they were already starting to change in the original guy’s tank. Let’s see what they look like around Christmas! Go google those names I told you and see if any are a good match :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%

Back