OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hummm.... end cabinet, tinted glass doors, drilled through the top on one end or through the back, done ;Smuggrin doesn't need to be a big sump
Are you going to buy the overflow for me? Because right now, Rod and I are arguing about the lights. If I tried to throw in the cost of the overflow in question, I do believe we'd be headed for another divorce lol

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you going to buy the overflow for me? Because right now, Rod and I are arguing about the lights. If I tried to throw in the cost of the overflow in question, I do believe we'd be headed for another divorce lol
Sure I will :D

If you were legitimately contemplating it, I would send one your way in a heartbeat

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, @JoshH, you impatient little Canadian, here you go! The first pic is looking straight on while sitting on the floor. the second pic is sitting on the couch
20201206_105829.jpg
20201206_105817.jpg

Not much of a difference, but I thought I'd share both perspectives :)
Looks amazing!

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure I will :D

If you were legitimately contemplating it, I would send one your way in a heartbeat
Ok, Josh. If (IF) I were to consider using a HOB overflow to a sump, I'm limited as to the size of the sump. The dimensions I have to work with are 18"x14"x20"(tall). The sump would have to be a DIY, because there's no way I'll be able to get him to agree buying one when "We have a perfectly good canister that will work just fine. Besides, those things are expensive." (No, I haven't talked to him about it recently, but I have in the past, and while that's not word for word, its darn close). The other problem I'm running into is that any sump I would get/make wouldn't be adequate for a 75g

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daphne requires a shallow dive and maybe the clowns are more of deep divers. Daphne needs to eat her Wheaties
I've been target feeding her, but not every day. Should she be on a feeding schedule?

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would like to add a coral beauty to the 75 at some point, but it has been suggested that my clowns may be aggressive toward it. Does anyone have any experience with this?
I used to have a coral beauty a while ago and I added it while the clowns were already established. I did not have any problems with aggression :)

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to add a coral beauty to the 75 at some point, but it has been suggested that my clowns may be aggressive toward it. Does anyone have any experience with this?
I've got a coral beauty in the 75 along with 2 clowns, a blue spot puffer, a firefish, a damsel, a wrasse, and a wagchman goby

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 114 74.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%

Back