Erin O's 75G Build

20220709_153707.jpg
 
Right now he's about the size of one maybe a bit bigger
Yeah he just explained to me the other day that raptors were the size of a large turkey, not like in his movies. I said “ no way” haha! he loves saying, “see I told you!” when I pull it up on my phone and see he is right. :grinning-squinting-face:
 
Yeah he just explained to me the other day that raptors were the size of a large turkey, not like in his movies. I said “ no way” haha! he loves saying, “see I told you!” when I pull it up on my phone and see he is right. :grinning-squinting-face:
Another fun fact they where actually a bird and not a dinosaur.
 
Yeah, I can’t get behind the whole feathers thing. :grinning-squinting-face:
Jarasic park took a lot of liberites that people take as truth.
 
Things went much better this afternoon. Got some paddle boarding in and time on the 30 year old, antique jet ski, PLUS a couple rides on a much newer, much FASTER jet ski. Here's some pics. Please excuse the blurry paddle board one. someone needs to teach my husband about camera focus lol
20220709_192332.jpg
20220709_185414.jpg
image000003.jpg
image000006.jpg

Oh! And s'mores!
20220709_192730.jpg
 
Things went much better this afternoon. Got some paddle boarding in and time on the 30 year old, antique jet ski, PLUS a couple rides on a much newer, much FASTER jet ski. Here's some pics. Please excuse the blurry paddle board one. someone needs to teach my husband about camera focus lol
20220709_192332.jpg
20220709_185414.jpg
image000003.jpg
image000006.jpg

Oh! And s'mores!
20220709_192730.jpg
Looks like a boat load of fun to me. Although, being in the sun too long gives me severe bloody nose :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new