Erin O's 75G Build

Hey @fishguy242 Do you have kids?



















94a20767d982f33ea6ebaa6f1faa2312.jpg
yes 32 girl 20girl 18 boy have yes all same wife :rolleyes:;):cool:also have daughters 20 fiancee w us nowo_Oo_Oo_Ogot love it,thank god for XANAX;):):)
 
I CHANGED THAT TO LOVE WHEN I SEEN HIDDEN SPOILER:cool:
 
sweet dreams .lol
 
Is it intact (it is one piece, but is anything broken or cracked, like the pump inlet)? Does it leak? Which pump did you use?

Be aware, I believe it is
19x4.5x12”
(LxWxH”)
 
Is it intact (it is one piece, but is anything broken or cracked, like the pump inlet)? Does it leak? Which pump did you use?

Be aware, I believe it is
19x4.5x12”
(LxWxH”)
I agree with brian.
 
Is it intact (it is one piece, but is anything broken or cracked, like the pump inlet)? Does it leak? Which pump did you use?

Be aware, I believe it is
19x4.5x12”
(LxWxH”)
Do you think that's too big for a 29g? I think I would need to get a light for it, too. It doesn't look like this one has one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new