Erin O's 75G Build

late to the party at erin's;)and not a peep :pyou talk too much..sblam:)
giphy.gif

WP_20201011_18_08_36_Pro.jpg
WP_20201012_14_46_49_Pro.jpg
 
Last edited:
@Erin O I’ve spent the last 45 mins trying to figure out how to photoshop my clown into that picture so I can visualize a Fiona with my clown. HOW DO PEOPLE DO THAT?!?!
PM me a pic of your Clownfish. Pick one in good focus. Dark or solid background is best if possible.
 
nem spblam
V__C8BB.jpeg
 
Last edited:
25..AGAIN??? how do you do that:)happy birthday,enjoy YOUR day,
ps. today is the day to push hubby 125;):)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new