Erin O's 75G Build

Happy New Year, everyone! I actually saw 1am for the first time in YEARS (intentionally; usually, if I see 1am, its because little man woke me up for some reason :rolleyes:)
First time I didn't stay up for new years.
 
Last edited:
glad you had a good time!! 2021 gonna be a lot more fun :)
 
LOL! Good morning! :)

I've been off work on vacation since Christmas. I go back to work on Wednesday to a new position. I have no idea why I'm up so early...
 
I've been off work on vacation since Christmas. I go back to work on Wednesday to a new position. I have no idea why I'm up so early...
Nice! Congratulations on the new position :)

I have no need to wonder why I'm awake so early. He's 3 and his name is Ronan :rolleyes:;Hilarious
 
Nice! Congratulations on the new position :)

I have no need to wonder why I'm awake so early. He's 3 and his name is Ronan :rolleyes:;Hilarious
Alarm clocks that you never can set... like a fun little surprise everyday...
 
nope not here either
The Kid Mero Halloween GIF by Desus & Mero
:p :)
 
I've had a rough couple of days. To reward myself, I may have drunk ordered sand for the 75 last night :oops:
How much sand and what kind :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new