Erin O's 75G Build

confused spongebob squarepants GIF
santa claus office lol GIF by The Elves!
Here We Go Again GIF by memecandy
;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;)
 
UPS.... = Under Promising Service.... used to be the leader in shipping in my opinion. Then FedEx got their stuff together. USPS has always been.... USPS
 
At least its not live goods.
I think anytime but the holidays USPS is a good way to go. Ive never had terrible issues outside of holidays. They just seem to get overwhelmed. But I think that's a different discussion about funding and staffing. I live in a world of do more with less so I completely understand.
 
I now have 60 lbs of Fiji Pink in the 75! YAYYYYY! Of course, its still in bags ( :rolleyes: ), but at least its here ;Smuggrin Now, all I need is the lights and the rock. I can't wait! I'm SO ready to get this tank going. Hope and Franklin won't know what to do with all that room! Lol
 
Last edited:
i think stick with what you have for now,not worth risk ;) are they in the nem yet?
 
:) HEEYYYYY...what's your water doing here;);Happy
WP_20210115_13_44_25_Pro.jpg
 
lets see if we can't get some rock in that tank.."TONIGHT" ;Wideyed ;Happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new