Error in order confirmation email.

Erasmus Crowley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
177
Reaction score
106
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was being lazy this morning and wanted to go from my order confirmation email to BRS's website. So I clicked on the logo in the email header. I expected to be taken directly to the BRS homepage, but something unexpected happened. I ended up at the login page for admins to get to the backend. I'm guessing there is something configured wrong in the email template. I figured someone would appreciate a heads up that this is happening.

This is the header in question. Clicking on Mr. Chili or the "BULK REEF SUPPLY" text next to him causes the issue.
Screenshot 2023-12-29 081516.png


This is the link preview when I hover over the Mr. Chili.
Screenshot 2023-12-29 081625.png

This is the page that I land on.
Screenshot 2023-12-29 081704.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new