{"error":"stats for id: '2' not found"} | HTTP 404

jbmia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
`Hi Folks,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction... I've been testing different ATO configurations w/ various sensors, which I've since deleted. Yet after deleting, reloading and rebooting, I keep getting this persistent pop up on the dashboard page:
1677648265871.png

Checking the log's I've noted the following:

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 12.25.15 AM.png

Based on the above log file, it appears the error message relates to the ATO system... but, I've deleted all my ATO's in the ATO tab.. Why would I still be receiving errors on ATO's which have already been deleted. Appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

jb

Sral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I had something similar and it appeared after deleting something as well.
If I remember correctly it resolved after removing the corresponding dashboard graphs, which were still requesting the data from the removed submodule.

OP
OP
J

jbmia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm.. dashboard graphs were already deleted for these as well, yet the error still presented. I did trace them down to delete ATO's using the reef-pi db command via CLI.. I was going to try to re-add them or change the current ones (5, 6) to those previous (2, 3) using the json update function, but I couldn't figure out how to get a json file exported for those ATO's in the bucket... I'd be curious if anyone can shed more light on how to export a json file.

In this case, I ended up importing a recent good copy of the db without issue, which of course underlines the importance of taking regular db exports as config changes are made in the system.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 61 49.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back