Eshopp mariner 70 not flush?!? Pls help

  • Thread starter Thread starter LV reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LV reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
5
Location
las vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mariner 70 I set up and the bottom of 2-3 corners is not perfectly flush. There is about a 1 maybe 2mm gap between the foam and the stand. It’s a used tank so maybe the foam is just compressed after being used? The tank is empty as of right now do I get another pad for the bottom or see if a little water will even it out. The tank and stand are level.

IMG_4662.jpeg IMG_4660.jpeg IMG_4661.jpeg
 
I have a mariner 70 I set up and the bottom of 2-3 corners is not perfectly flush. There is about a 1 maybe 2mm gap between the foam and the stand. It’s a used tank so maybe the foam is just compressed after being used? The tank is empty as of right now do I get another pad for the bottom or see if a little water will even it out. The tank and stand are level.

IMG_4662.jpeg IMG_4660.jpeg IMG_4661.jpeg
Hello LV Reefer,
As the tank fills it should compress the pad (it's thick) more evenly. You should be fine. ;)
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new