Eshopps 3rd Gen Refugium vs. Trigger Crystal Sump/Refugium

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef208
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks Josh! 4 inches will allow me to run my Eheim hobby pump or even my DV Waveline 6000. After reading and learning, there are 2 different refugium sumps!
The R-100 which is yours. Then the ADV-100 which is more money, and a different layout alltogether
Apparently, the ADV-100 has a 5.5 inch return pump chamber, and you can see it from the front. Its the last chamber on the right.
The ADV-100 also features built in probe holder as well, which I do not need. I am thinking the R-100 will suit me just fine, and its about 70.00-80.00 less in price.
I am really liking this sump and I think I am going to go for it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new