Eshopps Cube Nano Refugium

  • Thread starter Thread starter pelphrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2015
Messages
4,110
Reaction score
5,929
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone give me feedback on this sump/Refugium? I'm either going to build my own sump out of a 5.5 gallon tank for my 27 gallon cube, or look into this sump. I don't have a lot of room to work with inside the stand. I do have a psk-75 in sump protein skimmer and a eheim jäger 150 watt heater I want in the sump. Not crazy about the Refugium at the moment but it may be nice down the road. It's a lot of coin to spend. If it's worth it then so be it. My fear is the 5.5 gallon sump may not hold the backflow from the display. Suggestions/comments?
 
I'm running this sump on a 68g half cylinder. The only complaint I have is not being able to see the return chamber. I'm running two 100w heaters in the Refugium compartment. I paid $150 about a month ago, Dr foster and smith were running a sale.
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
I'm running this sump on a 68g half cylinder. The only complaint I have is not being able to see the return chamber. I'm running two 100w heaters in the Refugium compartment. I paid $150 about a month ago, Dr foster and smith were running a sale.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Well I ordered the cube sump this morning. I ended up finding it on the web for $150.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new