• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eshopps Dosing Pump (Master and slave pumps)

Magical Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
26
Location
Lancaster, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling a 3 week old Master pump and slave. The models are IV-200 and IV 300. There is nothing wrong with the at all. The look and operate like they're brand new. The Master cost me $240 and the slave was $200.

Selling both for $375 shipped
 
This is the one and only price drop.

$325 shipped. That's $115 less than what I paid and they're like new.
 
I was going to convert over to sps but then I changed my mind. I like lps too much. I used them for a couple of weeks and they dose perfect but I don't need them with los if I just do regular water changes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new