• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eshopps Nano Skimmer $50 Shipped

JohnTheReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Messages
134
Reaction score
238
Location
20816
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this used a few months ago and it is the older model Circa 2017. The pump works as it should and the whole unit could use a quick cleaning. Full disclosure: I did not have the patience for the break in period and it produces a lot of micro bubbles out of the bottom. I have read that this skimmer can take a long time, 4-8 weeks, to break in. I recommend putting it in a bucket or non-display tank until the micro bubbles stop coming out of the bottom. A warning, the air hose has the potential to become a siphon. If the skimmer is placed close to the top of the tank, say a rimless nano like mine, be certain that the air hose is in the clip or secured far enough above the water level to prevent this.

$50 shipped conus.


Thanks for looking!

IMG_1048.JPEG IMG_1047.JPEG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new