Eshopps parts and support?

jiggysmb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had to reach out to Eshopps twice in the past couple months for support. Both times they told me my sump and skimmer are not the current generation and they could not help me. I have a S200 Skimmer that I ordered a new pump for. The mounting plate is not compatible with the newer side mount/rails on the PSK1000 pumps, first pic. I was surprised they wouldn't help since I was asking to purchase the newer style pump mount for the current generations. Does anyone sell the newer type of mounts?
Cp42VFL.jpeg

nBBDWc8.jpeg

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a similar issue long ago. Sometimes it is easier to get a new one. Sorry that you are going through it

OP
OP
J

jiggysmb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a chinese company that sells everything to eshopps, they even put the company logo on the merchandise. Even the skimmers themselves are not made by eshopps, just packaged. Found the exact impeller and pump that eshopps can no longer willingly supply. Eshopps told me they have the parts but only supply them in certain circumstances. Long story short I bought an unbranded C120 as well as another S200 (unbranded) for less that the price of buying one from Eshopps.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back