Eshopps PF-300 dimensions

  • Thread starter Thread starter CEReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CEReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
589
Reaction score
317
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if BRS or someone with an Eshopp-PF300 was so kind to measure the gap between the inner and outer box (I need to hang it in a Rubbermaid 50gal stock tank) and how tall the inner box is? Unfortunately Eshopp or BRS don’t mention any of those measurements in their product page…
 
I was wondering if BRS or someone with an Eshopp-PF300 was so kind to measure the gap between the inner and outer box (I need to hang it in a Rubbermaid 50gal stock tank) and how tall the inner box is? Unfortunately Eshopp or BRS don’t mention any of those measurements in their product page…
Gap 1.5"

Inner box 6"

:)
20210618_172429.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new