Eshopps S-120 skimmer FS $100

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob.D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob.D

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
5,861
Reaction score
1,521
Location
Knoxville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to upgrade skimmer and need to sell the one I have first. Still in good shape and is less than a year old. Asking $100
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386122824.896144.jpg
 
someone needs to get this...... at least as a backup...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new