• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eshopps S-300 4TH GEN

Callahan88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a eshopps S-300 4gen I’m selling, it’s just about 4 months old and a complete power house skimmer. It’s to much for my tank so I changed skimmers. Thing works great and the collection cup is huge. I can go into more detail just ask. Looking to get 400 shipped since this thing is going to be a nightmare to ship.

Full disclosure so no one thinks I’m trying to rip them off: The cone of the skimmer is full of micro scratches, most of the skimmer has them. I asked my wife to clean the skimmer so I could try and sell it and then left for a week. Well she cleaned it alright, with her sink sponge [emoji24]. Once water is in it you won’t see them. Just want everyone to know so you don’t get it and be mad. Can send more pics just ask. 400 shipped OBO. Message me worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking
IMG_0767.JPG
IMG_0768.JPG
IMG_0769.JPG
IMG_0770.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back