Eshopps sump and skimmer

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
2,057
Reaction score
13
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to sell a eshopps sump and skimmer. They are rated up to 125 gallons. The skimmer has a sicce syncra sk 200 pump. Need to move it since I'm not using it. Asking $150.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1411686232.546773.jpg
 
Some
 

Attachments

  • 1418068453087.jpg
    1418068453087.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 318
  • 1418068638217.jpg
    1418068638217.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 290
  • 1418068657271.jpg
    1418068657271.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 279
  • 1418068676852.jpg
    1418068676852.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 1418068698631.jpg
    1418068698631.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 258
More
 

Attachments

  • 1418068861728.jpg
    1418068861728.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 1418068888518.jpg
    1418068888518.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 1418068925859.jpg
    1418068925859.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 1418068959163.jpg
    1418068959163.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 260
Nice pieces! I like #'s 1,3,4,5, 9. Not saying I want all of those for the sump/skimmer. LOL! Do you have any Z or P's?
 
More
 

Attachments

  • 1418069584872.jpg
    1418069584872.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 294
  • 1418069632242.jpg
    1418069632242.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 1418069680737.jpg
    1418069680737.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 304
  • 1418069716394.jpg
    1418069716394.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 289
  • 1418069751839.jpg
    1418069751839.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 277

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new