Established Rhomboid Wrasse Disappeared? :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWT5011
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No stars and only small blue legged crabs. And where he was hiding for 5 days. I don't think a crab I have can fit. Tiny crevice. Maybe he ripped it getting out or jumped and sliced it on my custom lid. Or a fish. But nobody attacked him that I seen enough to rip a fin clean off. I have a kole,blue tang, 2 clowns, pintail wrasse and swallowtail angel. He's out now. Slight wobble but ate a bunch of food. Nobody is bothering him. Do these fins grow back or is he toast??
 
Thanks @Tcook this bums me out if he's toast and won't survive with a single pec fin. He ate today also ate lrs with kana/focus in case it's bacterial

Just noticed in a video I have on phone last seen Monday before today I looked closely and noticed in video his pec fin appears to be gone then too so it was gone before he went into 5 day hiding
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new