Eternal Flame Acro

bobnicaragua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
2,016
Location
Dallas, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eternal flame is really starting to color up. This is going to be a fun one to grow out!
0B62EE2E-1E30-4011-AA7D-EA4E218879F0.jpeg
 
Eternal flame is really starting to color up. This is going to be a fun one to grow out!
0B62EE2E-1E30-4011-AA7D-EA4E218879F0.jpeg
Very nice. I recently got a frag from a local reefer and looking forward to see it grows and coloring up as well. Right now it is just mostly brown with some Pinkish/Green
 

Attachments

  • 20230722_145649.jpg
    20230722_145649.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 70
I am starting to thing a coral i've had for 6 years is eternal flame. Originally I thought it was a pinky the bear but honesty seems closure to eternal flame.
I will get a picture up shortly the original colony died but I have a few frags and needed to ID so i can start trading. This acro is extremely resilient to swinging parameters and did well in high and low nutrients. Truly a show stopper when its healthy and PE is best way to know if its happy.
 
Eternal Flame, 11 months after the original pic. This is one slow grower!

IMG_1446.jpeg
 
Eternal Flame, 11 months after the original pic. This is one slow grower!

IMG_1446.jpeg
You could try and rub small amounts of flesh off of growth tip to spur it to grow a bit more. But yeah no kidding. 1 a year basically
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new