ETRC April 2018 Meeting

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FANTASTIC meeting Steve and Julie!!!

I feel like the club is picking up steam, and it's because of members like you! Thanks again for hosting, tanks look great, food was great, and the beer was excellent.

Welcome once again to all the new faces.....thanks for coming out. Look forward to seeing you all again!

Stixlife

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do we gotta do? Thanks! We both have reef tanks we took a break for a year cause of work. I got the promotion I was working for so we dove back in the hobby head first so looking to find a few great reefers to link up with. I have been in hobby since 1998 and I am just as addicted as ever.

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do we gotta do?
Hi, all you have to do is wait for the 2 guys that I tagged to respond and they will give you the info on how to join, 1 is president and the second one is vice-president of the club. We will be more then happy to have you and your wife as members of ETRC. ;)

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do we gotta do? Thanks! We both have reef tanks we took a break for a year cause of work. I got the promotion I was working for so we dove back in the hobby head first so looking to find a few great reefers to link up with. I have been in hobby since 1998 and I am just as addicted as ever.

Hey there! Firstly, welcome to our forum. We love to have new hobbyists join the club (if it suits them) to share in the knowledge and meet some local folks. We typically have monthly meetings at various members’ houses. We did not have a May meeting due to the MTRC swap and for the June meeting, we’re in the process of organizing a tour of the Sustainable Aquatics facility. Details on that should be finalized in the coming days.

You are welcome to join us at that tour to get to meet some of the members. If you do decide to become an official member of the club, the dues are $20 a year per member. We ask that you come to a meeting first to see if it something you’re interested in before paying your dues. We can go over all the other details of the club and it’s activities when we meet in person.

If you’re interested in joining us on the tour I’ll let you know when the date is finalized in the coming days.

Cheers!
Yash

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back