Etrc club zoa's and paly's now available!!!

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last I heard the older stuff was buy. As far as the two chalice go I'm not sure, but I think the new stuff (Panther Chameleon and CC order stuff) will be rent.

NanoPoseidon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So prices on Page 1 are "buy" and it is per polyp? And is that the full contents of the club tank or is that just the stuff that is available? Thanks!

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So prices on Page 1 are "buy" and it is per polyp? And is that the full contents of the club tank or is that just the stuff that is available? Thanks!

Yes the page 1 prices are buy prices. And yes per polyp. Everything on page 1 is the full extent.

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright so here is what's available right now, I put the names beside the ones that have already been requested.
Sunny D's x 3 (Cory 1) 2 available
Utter Chaos (Seased1) 0 available
God of War x 3 (Cory 1) 2 available
Yoda 1 available
Twilight V2 x 2 (Jabbercaycee 1)

Also free to a good home (donated by Rob) Setosa frag, green birds nest, and pink Stylo frags. One per member please.

If you are interested in reserving or picking up a club polyp please PM me or send me a text at Fivesixsevneightsevnsixoh (paranoid about ph # on web).

Thanks

NanoPoseidon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much are Sunny D's? And put me down for the Yoda. I will take a frag of the setosa and stylo if you are looking for a good home. :-D

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunny D's and Yodas are $10 each. Only one of the freebies per member (there are only 3 frags total, want to give as many members (3 to be precise) as possible a freebie). :wink:

Here is the list as stands

Sunny D's x 3 (Cory 1) (NanoPoseidon) 1 available
Utter Chaos (Seased1) 0 available
God of War x 3 (Cory 1) 2 available
Yoda (NanoPoseidon) 0 available
Twilight V2 x 2 (Jabbercaycee 1)

please contact me as to how/when you all would like to pick up your frags

Thanks

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the list on page 1, there are a few pieces that are not on the listing above I.e. capt America's and strawberry wine. Do we not have those anymore or are we just down to one polyp and it needs to grow out?

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the Capt Americas were sold off at the swap, due to low check out rate.

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inbox cleaned out. Also the blue and red hornets are down to one polyp also. I tried to frag the reds but due to the placement of the polyps I lost one and massacred one of the other soooo back to one polyp growing back out (sorry doing these with my dremel is tough). Hopefully I will be getting the club saw (still needs a replacement part to get it up and running) back from Rob this week when I go to Nashville to do our debt free scream on the Dave Ramsey show! I have some extra blues personally though if someone can't wait on a blue hornet to grow out.

NanoPoseidon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inbox cleaned out. Also the blue and red hornets are down to one polyp also. I tried to frag the reds but due to the placement of the polyps I lost one and massacred one of the other soooo back to one polyp growing back out (sorry doing these with my dremel is tough). Hopefully I will be getting the club saw (still needs a replacement part to get it up and running) back from Rob this week when I go to Nashville to do our debt free scream on the Dave Ramsey show! I have some extra blues personally though if someone can't wait on a blue hornet to grow out.
Good for you man!

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Debt free scream?

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the new stuff is doing good. I have to get the frag saw back from Rob's old place and put the new part on it before I attempt anymore fragging (doing zoas/palys with a dremel is risky business as the blade can do some serious damage to the other polyps). I will have to check on the Rose Nebulas as honestly i don't even remember what they look like that's why I made a chart of them. I will let you know this evening when I get home.

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so according to my little chart that helps me figure out what's what, the Rose Nebula is the one that had some Cyano issue (covered in it). I cleaned it up good a few days ago (or maybe it was a week, not sure) and they haven't melted but they still aren't opened yet. There are only two little polyps but to be honest I don't know that I have seen these opened yet.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1375657406.294267.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back