Etrc club zoa's and paly's now available!!!

jabberkaycee

Aquatic Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob, I still would like the CARs - just let me know when you want me to pick them up. I'm leaving for Houston Monday so would like to wait until I get back next Friday. Also, my LED light fixture is new so I'm very interested in using the par meter if possible.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob, I still would like the CARs - just let me know when you want me to pick them up. I'm leaving for Houston Monday so would like to wait until I get back next Friday. Also, my LED light fixture is new so I'm very interested in using the par meter if possible.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

I'n going to Nashville Friday morning, maybe we could meet near the highway?

Sorry but the but the club PAR meter broke last week, the screen display went bad. I'm going to contact the maker on Monday to see if it can repaired....if not we will need to buy a new meter.

Last edited:

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'n going to Nashville Friday morning, maybe we could meet near the highway?

Sorry but the but the club PAR meter broke last week, the screen display went bad. I'm going to contact the maker on Monday to see if it can repaired....if not we will need to buy a new meter.

Honestly, Rob....unless I'm the blacksheep here...I didnt feel it was even useful when I had it. I wouldn't spend the money to get another one. Did others feel it was helpful? It does nothing for telling the spectrum of light and it cant help determine when to change bulbs for that reason. Also, I could find no useful reference for what corals need how much light. How have others felt it helped them...or did they?

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We bought a couple of chalices for the club at the MTRC swap, The pics are under LED around 12-14k they look even better under 20k.

I'm going to give them a few weeks to acclimate before cutting, I think there will be plenty of frags to go around!

The small chalice frag on the left is my own personal frag, wish we could have gotten a large piece of that one for the club.

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good Rob! The ironman acans to the right are for the club tank too right?:wink:

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue Boobs and Tequila Sunset(probably already taken by someone somewhere).

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to cut frags of the chalices we picked up from MTRC swap, they should be healed and ready to go at this months meeting.....I'm thinking about drawing names from a hat for a free frag/frags?

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags of the chalices pictured in post #87 have been cut and are priced at $10 per eye.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back