ETRC takeover

  • Thread starter Thread starter ct_vol
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ct_vol

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to be the first one to post in your guys' forum... lol :D Lets talk swap... Do you need our e mail addy's??? Forgot to ask that at the meeting...
 
I thought about that for all of 2 seconds... But then I figured........ How could it be wrong when it just feels so dang right?!?!?!?!


Welcome to Club-Zoa Mr. Patrick!!!!!!!!
 
I think thats makes you an official CRC member randy! now pay your dues
 
Defecting from the ETRC... Will the CRC offer me asylum??? Of course as an illegal, I can't be expected to pay anything... lol :D
 
Dang illegals!! wanting everything for free! I guess you want free room and board as well! Ahh the American Liberal Dream!!- deport!!deport!! Oops!! I hate it when I type what I am thinking!!
 
I don't want free room, board, education, and medical care, I just want you to pay for it... After all... I intend my unborn to be CRCans, so you will have to accept me... Besides which, you need me!!!!!!!!

1) I will vote for whoever the most liberal dang candidate is for the CRC hierarchy...

2) I will do the jobs most lazy CRCans won't do... (ex. Beg for donations, go through the painstaking tasks of setting up a frag swap)

Oh, and my hawaiian skin makes me look foreign enough... lol :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new