Euphyllia-attacking flatworms??

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 2 cents- they’re the euphyllia eating kind.
Edit, one of the posts above refreshed my memory, they don’t eat they suffocate by not allowing them to get light.

MJV15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 6 line is a model citizen.
Housed with a Christmas wrasse too...
My 6 line gets picked on or ignored by everyone other than my firefish. But he gets scared by everything. My clowns punk out my six line on a daily basis. But they are animals with unique personalities, so be warned nothing is guaranteed. My yellow tang was a model citizen until the six line showed up. Now the tang is kind of a jerk...

Stating the obvious buddy :)

Don’t expect to disagree with someone and not get called out on your crap.
I also just saw the same critter on torch of mine, all other corals look clean... for now. I dipped using Bayer followed by revive. And lightly scrubbed the NON fleshy part of the base base with a toothbrush.
Ive dipped ever Euphyllia that has gone in my tank with bayer followed by revive and some with fresh... I might just have “common” types but the worst reaction I’ve had is a head not opening up for the better part of a day.
If you’re curious the bayer knocked most everything off, only two little buggers came off in the revive and nothing in the fresh...

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 71.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%
Back