• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Euphyllia For Sale

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Brad Waddell Wrath's Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
637
Reaction score
413
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have more Euphyllia available for sale. DM is key

Pink and Gold Hammers $30 per head
Gold Hammers $30 per head
Mint and Gold Hammers $30 per head
Pink and Green Frogspawn $50 per head
Peach and Green Octospawn $60 per head
Hellfire Torches $80 per head
Dragon Soul Torches $80 per head

DOA policy:
* UPS overnight.
* Any mechanical, weather, or flight delays are not guaranteed as this is out of my control.
* Live arrival guaranteed if shipment received and opened within 1 hour of first delivery attempt.
* Picture and/or video of the dead coral(s) in original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening.
*I will refund in the case of a DOA.
*Freebies are non-refundable.
*Shipping is non-refundable.

I offer local pick up in Cooper City Florida.
_________________________________
Shipping in FL $30
Shipping all other States except Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico: $60

ad714e58-42af-49a3-bc26-fa3e00e37710.jpg
 
Only the Mint and Gold Hammers left. I have about 20 heads available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new