• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Euphyllia Pack $950 Shipped!

Do u have better pics of "" hammer. I no the shift pear is hard to get
 
Do u have better pics of "" hammer. I no the shift pear is hard to get
These are taken with an IPhone XS Max with no filters. If you’d like I can take photos with an orange gel filter

6D25C1B8-A200-416F-9B49-AE1CF849948C.jpeg A56FCB9C-F901-4BC9-B80E-85E98788C09D.jpeg 79DD8C9A-ECEC-4A3F-B5C4-FB7C0AAEB57D.jpeg F8A070F3-C4EA-4D95-AF66-8543172134B1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new