eureka moments .. just for fun

  • Thread starter Thread starter fragmatic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fragmatic

retired reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
North Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for this before hand... but having a sense of humor is good too....

I was once told that a eureka moment is when you have to take a leak after your have eaten asparagus.

...... now your neurological connection to eureka moment has been ruined for ever just as mine has.


However... I thought it would be fun to post a few REAL
eureka moments.

Like ......... a few years back while at a garage sale I ask if they had any aquarium stuff to sale and they brought out a box from the house of "aquarium junk" and had no idea what it was. The
eureka moment was when I realized it was a complete RODI system. Telling them that I most likely could figure out how to use SOMETHING in the box, I got it for $5.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new