European reefers? -EuroReefNetwork

Euphyllia97

FOWLR and reef member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
1,539
Location
Belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

As I have not been able to find any clubs connecting European reefers, I am trying to create a small community and place to gather information on certain subjects that differ with the US and the rest of the globe in our hobby.

I have noticed it is not always easy to find information relevant to Europe. As we have mostly different brands and other regulations when it comes to for example chemicals and disease treatments available.

If anyone is interested to join, I have created a facebook-group. It might also be a possibility to request an r2r reefing club when it would be clear that there is some demand for this :)

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1KHZAp8bjG/?mibextid=wwXIfr
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new