!!!EVEN POSSIBLE TO GET EXCITED ABOUT SOLID GREEN ANY MORE???

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,820
Reaction score
20,883
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't know. You tell me. Is there any room for a solid green coral in todays market?

It's a vibrant, long captive, hardy and fast grower. That is for sure. Actually looks pretty awesome under LED too. Perfect acro for people just starting out with SPS in fact. A confidence builder:). Just went up on the site today.

I (heart symbol) The Monster Hero


 
There are always room for fast growing, forgiving and inexpensive corals, regardless of colors.

We already have lots of green corals so another one is nice but would get many people excited.
 
IMO, all acros are beautiful. I have a similar one that is absolutely bullet proof, neither parasites nor human error will kill it. Sort of nice to have around because if it's unhappy you know that you've really messed up.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam sent this as part of a battlebox - I really like it and it's doing great. Mine has a lot more PE than the pics shown. . . it could be considered somewhat shaggy for a tort.
 
I just saw some nice Bali green slimer colonies at my LFS today and let me tell you they will make you rethink green
 
I've got it towards the rear of the tank - phone's not capturing it too well but it does have great PE:

FumaFERh.jpg
 
Sell it as a starter Acropora and you will be selling tons IMHO
 
aea735ddbbc1dcae8aee429b71f13280.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new