Everyone happy but two...

  • Thread starter Thread starter justjes45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

justjes45

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
543
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2c4d07b5f2446646b77b9e25b248b6c2.jpg
0d799c61babce2bf76ab0fd238bae0d1.jpg


I clean my tank this morning, and noticed these two little corals are not very happy!
Any suggestions? Can I save them? I'm at a loss.
 
Hello? Anyone out there?
 
The green "stick" on the second picture is even worse now- just got home from work and he is a sad white stick... Only a little green left...
 
Bump!!
I really want to save them if there is a problem!!
 
Looking at the pictures they both look very close to something that can sting them. If this is the case it is juat natural chemical warfare
 
The green acropora sounds like the piece is experiencing STN. First step in trouble shooting acropora is chemistry issues.
The Cyphastrea in the first image looks like it might be having issues with a neighboring coral but again you need to consider Ca/alk and mag values as well as sg.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new