Everyone's Dead!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sailfin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Maybe somebody had a bad case of gas and it's driving every body else away.:happy5:
 
HAHA it should pick up as the fall really kicks in! :D
 
I think its leadership! wheres our president! :D
Im mean what would cuba be without castro right? :horse:
 
Yeah, we have some comments here now. You guys are all still kickin'! That's good, for the most part. Our president is acting like a true president. He'll make a speech every now and then when the morale is low.
 
Nope no speaches - I want to keep morale low, keep the opressive thumb of big government weighing down on all members. You can start calling me President Obama!! :horse:

I just can't get myself motivated lately. I don't know what is wrong. I have had 30 gallons of water made up for almost a week but I just can't myself to do my water change!! Oh well - gotta turn around soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new