Everything for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter hutch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hutch

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Enfield
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals must go first
Meteor shower 3x3 $50
Frogs pawn softball size $50
Anemone $75
4 Ppe $20
Blast 20+ heads $50
12+ acan $50
Duncan's 7+ heads $50
Nuc green 10 polyps $35
8 stalks xenia 20
Lots of more zoas. I will add later

Fish. All QTed for 2 months. Treated with copper and prazi. Have been in DT for 10 months parisite free.
Large powder blue $100
Sm-med naso. $60
Midas blenny. $30
5 Chromis free with fish purchase

Package deal for everything $400
 
I'm having trouble postin pics. PM me your phone number and I will text you pics
 
I am in Springfield mass can I stop by to see corals personally please let me know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new